We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you ina detail about the handling of the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, you may address it at any time to email@example.com.
The processing of your personal data is divided into two categories:
- For the purpose of contract execution and advertising purposes, such as the sending of newsletters or advertising mailings, we process all necessary data.
- By accessing our website, various information is automatically exchanged between your device and our server, which may also be personal data. The information collected in this way will i.a. used by us to optimize our website.
In this section you will learn more about the purposes for which the personal data are processed, the legal basis for the processing, the legitimate interests pursued by us and only us, there is no third party, and the categories of recipients.
We process personal data for the purpose of administration and registration, if you voluntarily inform us of this when contacting us (for example by e-mail) or by filling out the registration form. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms.
Essentially, these are the following data:
- First name, last Name
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Billing and payment data
- Date of birth, if applicable
- if necessary telephone number
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of contract execution is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. If you sign up for our newsletter with your e-mail address, we will send you a confirmation e-mail based on Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR. On the basis of Article 6 (1) (f), we reserve the right to send you a newsletter for information once you have registrated, if you have not objected. Insofar as we do not use your contact data for advertising purposes, we may save the data collected until expiry.
Against the data processing for the aforementioned purposes, you can at any time, and free of charge, appeal for the communication channel separately and with effect for the future. All you need to do is send an e-mail or a letter to the contact details listed.
If you sign up and registrate, we will use the information required or separately provided by you to send you our regular e-mail newsletter. We will send you a confirmation link after you have entered your email address in the registration field. By clicking on the confirmation link your e-mail address will be added to our e-mail distribution list. Your e-mail address will then be processed on the basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. If personal data are processed with these cookies, they will be used on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our interest in optimizing our website is considered to be justified in the sense of the aforementioned legal basis. The cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
After your opposition, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
For the purpose of the needs-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"), based on Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (so-called IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing this browser add-on. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, visit the website of Google Analytics.
In addition to the right of revocation of your consent granted to us, you are entitled to the following further rights if the relevant legal requirements apply:
- Right to information about your personal data stored with us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR; in particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or are being disclosed, the planned retention period, the source of their data, if not collected directly from you,
- Right to correct incorrect or to completion correct data according to art. 16 GDPR,
- Right to delete your stored data in accordance with art. 17 GDPR insofar as no statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights for further storage are to be observed,
- Right to restriction of the processing of your data acc. art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion; the person in charge no longer needs the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to art. 21 GDPR,
- Right to data portability acc. art. 20 GDPR, this means the right to transfer selected data stored about us in a common, machine-readable format, or to request transmission to another person in charge,
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Under the conditions of article 21 (1) GDPR data processing can be objected to for reasons that arise from the particular situation of the person concerned.
The above general right of objection applies to all processing purposes described in this privacy statement, which are processed on the basis of article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Unlike the special right of objection to data processing for advertising purposes, according to the GDPR we are only obliged to implement such a general objection if you give us reasons of overriding importance (for example, a possible danger to life or health). In addition, there is the possibility to contact the supervisory authority responsible for us or our data protection officer.
All personally transmitted data will be transmitted using the common and secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard. SSL is a secure and proven standard, e.g. is also used in online banking. You will see a secure SSL connection, including the attached s at the http (ie https: // ...) in the address bar of your browser or the lock icon at the bottom of your browser.
Incidentally, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data stored by us against manipulation, partial or complete loss and against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.